1. On March 8, at 08.30, our forces with heavy weapons carried out an action against the unmanned aerial vehicle moving from the Zap region of our Medya Defense Zones. As a result of the action, the unmanned aerial vehicle was struck and withdrawn from the field.
2. On March 7, at 15.15, an action was carried out with heavy weapons against a group of Turkish army soldiers moving to Leylek Hill from the Sivri hill of Hakkari's Şemzinan district. In this action, the number of dead and wounded soldiers could not be clarified.
3. At 8 pm on March 8th, our forces carried out actions with heavy weapons against the positions of soldiers stationed in the village of Petrot in Hakkari's Çukurca district. The number of dead and wounded soldiers in the action could not be clarified.
4. Between 10:00 and 11.00 am on March 8th, warplanes belonging to the Turkish army bombed the Cehennem hill in the Avaşin area of our Medya Defense Zones, and from 17.00 - 20.00 bombed the areas of Dola Kınyanış, Dola Şehid Özgür, Govendê, Geliyê Avaşin and Mervanos.
Again on March 8th, between 00:00 and 02.30, warplanes bombed the areas of Tabura Ereban.
- On March 8, between 00:00 and 00:30, warplanes bombed the Karê village of Zap region and the surroundings of the Zap water.
March 9, 2017
HPG Press Centre